Blizzard is set to begin in a week!

One week from today you'll be able to sign up for your first Blizzard trip of the season. We still have a great deal to accomplish over the next week.

Update to Blizzard Sign Up and Change to Webinar Schedule

Sign up for Blizzard is well underway. We have over 500 members for the season already and I suspect we will again be in the 750 member range similar to last year. While I don't like to cut off the membership at any point, we will most likely curtail our new adds as of Jan 1, 2020.

A new eMail Blast has been posted

We are now accepting applications for our upcoming Blizzard Season. Behind the scenes our website is being updated (the calendar now has our trip dates,) and we have our Epic Pass link from Vail for those of you who would like to buy a discounted Epic Pass. Here's the link:  Purchase an Epic Pass  Please do NOT purchase a 4 to 7 day pass, we cannot accept them during the season as they are too hard to track. If you need help with any part of the club and how it works, take advantage of our information rich website which details every aspect of our club ad nauseum.

The End of Our Season

Based on this week's weather patterns, we have decided to end the Blizzard season with this past Saturday. A bus load of kids had a great trip to Granite Peak and a bus load of kids had a great time at Wilmot. So rather than bet on the weather for another Saturday, we are going to say goodbye to this year and start planning for next year.  As per usual, we will start up again in Septemebr. If you have removed yourself from our mailing list, you will have to re-sign up to receive the emails in late Summer. Please look at the Lost and Found page on Facebook if you are missing anything. I now have a collection of 4 helmets, a pair of skis, a pair of ski boots, numerous gloves and poles, and the odd gaiter or two. Viking will charge you for items not returned, so call me if you are missing any rental equipment.

March 9th and March 16th

The cold weather has aided our wish to keep the wintere season on-going. At this time of year, the temperature can be volatile and thwart our plans for another trip, so we play it week by week.  We are accepting reservations for the trip to Wilmot for March 9th. Until today, I had high hopes of a good day for skiing and boarding, but mother nature appears to have other plans. The threat of rain, may make our trip a bit mushy, much like our trip two weeks ago. We had a good time then, but the temperature was a bit lower and the rain only lasted a couple of hours. We will see how the forecast evolves, but right now we are planning to go to Wilmot on March 9th.