Our First trip will be December 19th at Alpine Valley


Wilmot has not yet opened and they are asking us to wait past our expected first December trip until January 3rd. They are still trying to understand the impact of Covid-19 on their processes and are learning from the other Vail properties what does and does not work for safe social distancing. In addition, Wilmot is one of the few Vail owned properties that continues to entertain groups. Thay have asked us to make several changes to our normal processes and we are accomodating them within reason. Please be patient as we work out how to implement these changes and how they will affect our membership adn weekly trip sign up.  Membership is still open and will remain so until Christmas. To learn the location and dates of our trips, please check the "More Info" tab subsection - Calendar.  


There are currently no comments

New Comment


required (not published)