March 9th and March 16th


The cold weather has aided our wish to keep the wintere season on-going. At this time of year, the temperature can be volatile and thwart our plans for another trip, so we play it week by week.  We are accepting reservations for the trip to Wilmot for March 9th. Until today, I had high hopes of a good day for skiing and boarding, but mother nature appears to have other plans. The threat of rain, may make our trip a bit mushy, much like our trip two weeks ago. We had a good time then, but the temperature was a bit lower and the rain only lasted a couple of hours. We will see how the forecast evolves, but right now we are planning to go to Wilmot on March 9th.


There are currently no comments

New Comment


required (not published)